Every year we welcome numerous researchers and scholarship holders from all over the world who come to Frankfurt in order to get in touch with other researchers in a productive working atmosphere and to conduct research in our library with its many special collections.
The MPIeR awards several fellowships for a research stay at the Institute in 2020.
For 2020 the main areas of research pursued at the Institute are:
Department I – Professor Stefan Vogenauer
- Legal transfer in the common law world
- History of European Union Law
- Fundamental issues concerning legal reception
Department II – Professor Thomas Duve
- History of legal historiography: traditions of writing legal history
- Law and diversity: legal historical perspectives
- Glocalicing normativities in Iberian Imperial territories (15th – 19th century)
Deadline for applications is May 31st 2019.
(source: ESILHIL Blog)