(image source: Edinburgh Legal History blog, picture taken at the occasion of Prof. Winkel's honorary graduation last year)
On 10 October 2014, the Erasmus University in Rotterdam hosts an event to celebrate the work and scientific career of Prof. dr. dr. h.c. Laurens Winkel. At the end of the day, Professor Winkel will deliver a final address, "Themis & Clio revisited".
In the morning (starting 09:30), a colloquium in honour of prof. Winkel, presided by Prof. mr. Wouter Veraart (VU Amsterdam), features the following orators:
- Prof. dr. Xavier Prévost (Bordeaux)
- Dr. Paul J. du Plessis (Edinburgh)
- Dr. Jacob Giltaij (Helsinki)
- Dr. Emese von Boné (Rotterdam)
- Javier E. Rodriguez Diez (Rotterdam)
- Prof. dr. Tammo Walinga (Antwerp/Rotterdam)
The registration form and practical details can be found on the EUR's website.