(image source: glassdoor)The University of Luxembourg invites applications for its Interdisciplinary Centre of Contemporary, European and Digital History (CCDH).
Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in History
- 14 months fixed-term contract, renewable up to 3 years, full-time (40h/week)
- Student status (36 months studies programme)
Area: Financial and Banking History History, Contemporary Luxemburgish and European History
- Prepare a doctoral thesis in financial or/and banking history after 1945 in Europe (project partially or totally related to Luxembourg will be considered as an advantage).
- Assist the professor in his teaching activities, one to three hours per week.
- Participate in the FLSHASE Doctoral School and the skills trainings of the Doctoral Training Unit on “Digital History and Hermeneutics”.
Ass-Prof. Dr. Benoît Majerus: +352-466644-6744 http://staff.uni.lu/benoit.majerus
- Master Degree in History, preferably with a specialization in economic history
- Good digital literacy
- Language skills: French, English, German would be an asset
- We offer a creative and innovative working environment within the Centre of Contemporary, European and Digital History (CCDH) with great opportunities for training in new digital research tools and methodologies.
- An attractive salary
- A multilingual, international and interdisciplinary working environment
Further InformationInterested candidates are invited to send their complete application including CV, motivation letter and copies of diploma ON LINE until 1.09.2016