What: British Crime Historians Symposium 2014 -Registration open
Where: University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom
When: 26/27 September 2014
The bi-annual British Crime Historians Symposium highlights leading research in the history of law, crime and criminal justice.
This year’s conference welcomes scholars to submit panels or proposals related to any aspect of the criminal justice system in the British Isles and former colonies.
In particular, they are interested in the following areas:
- New directions in the study of criminal justice history
- Innovations in methods and dissemination
- Public histories of crime and their impact
- Interdisciplinary perspectives
- Crime and policing across the British Empire