(image source: Oxford Journals)
- King Making: Brown v. Board and the Rise of a Racial Savior (Herbert Lovelace)
- Execution and Pardon at the Old Bailey 1730-1837 (Simon Devereaux)
- Off the Streets: The Origins of the Doctrine of Commercial Speech (Richard Hamm)
- The Reception of Vattel’s Law of Nations in the American Colonies: From James Otis and John Adams to the Declaration of Independence (William Ossipow/Dominik Gerber)
- Running the Robed Gauntlet: Southern State Courts’ Interpretation of the Emancipation Proclamation (Adam M. Carrington)
More information here.