(image source: OUP)
Oxford University Press announced the publication of a new issue of the American Journal of Legal History (vol. LVII, Issue 1).
- "Franklin Redivivus: The Radical Constitution, 1791-1799" (Adam Lebovitz)
- "The Making of European Law: Exploring the Life and Work of Michel Gaudet" (Anne Boerger, Morten Rasmussen)
- "In a Summary Way, with Expedition and at a Small Expence": Justices of the Peace and Small Debt Litigation in Late Colonial New York" (Sung Yup Kim)
- "Wendell Bird, Press and Speech Under Assault: The Early Supreme Court Justices, the Sedition Acts of 1798, and the Campaign Against Dissent" (Terri D. Halperin)
- Laura E. Free, Suffrage Reconstructed: Gender, Race, and Voting Rights in the Civil War Era (Ann D. Gordon (Emerita))
- Susanna L. Blumenthal. Law and the Modern Mind: Consciousness and Responsibility in American Legal Culture (Guyora Binder)
More information on the OUP website.